Founded in 2012, Comfy | Enlighted is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
The Contract Manager is responsible for actively working with finance, sales, partner management, revenue, and other cross functional teams on contracting process and various contract matters in liaison with the legal team of our parent company Siemens. This individual contributor role is a true value-add partner. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Deal Desk.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter that is able to work autonomously and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment in which they can exceed expectations through personal drive. You should be passionate about cross-functional collaboration and be hungry for a challenge.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating with the right decision makers on approving/denying contract modifications
- Collaborate with the legal team on Standard Terms and Conditions with customers and vendors
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Maintain the standard contractual document templates
- Coordinate and maintain and ensure the legal and tax compliance for Transfer Price agreements with channel partners
- Act as a project manager of the legal process
- Identify and drive the required cross-functional review of contracts making clear assignments and enforcing deadlines
- Coordinate the compliance/legal review and tracking of Business Partner agreements
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the contract library and the efficiency of the legal contract management process
- Assist in the management of contract documentation flow, approvals, reporting and archiving with internal processes
- Act as a primary point of contact for client contract management
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations, especially with internal and external customer and vendor counterparts
- Responsible for educating/training customer, vendors, business partners and team members on key commercial, legal, corporate policy, contracting process, and other considerations
- Experience with various contracts (Product, Service, Vendor, Software, NDA and SaaS)
- Comprehension of various contract clauses and ability to clearly communicate contract and business topics
- Contribute to reporting on contract activity to finance, legal and business management
- Bachelor's degree in Paralegal Studies preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate or commercial law experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational, reasoning and time management skills
- Highly organized and superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at the executive level
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Skilled in standard office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, etc.) and able to adapt quickly to new technologies
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional)
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.