The Vertical Manager Electronics & Semiconductor ASEAN is responsible to maximize market share and establish local ecosystem for Vertical Electronics in ASEAN countries with focus on Singapore, Indonesia, and Philippine.
The main responsibility is to support the sales organization of the assigned organizational unit in developing strategic and business strategies, structures and processes, focusing options to exploit best market opportunities in Vertical Electronics & Semiconductor.
The Vertical Manager Electronics ASEAN derives and develops Vertical Electronics by cooperating with HQ and relevant regional functions to manage short, mid and long-term objectives and economic successes in defined focus countries according to strategic and operative targets defined by Vertical Electronics HQ
Describe the main duties and responsibilities:
• Business development of Vertical Electronics in ASEAN with focus on Singapore, Indonesia and Philippine.
• Explore the business potential and seize the growth opportunities for Vertical Electronics & Semiconductor to enlarge the market share, install base and enhance satisfaction of Top Customers and Partners in ASEAN with focus on Singapore, Indonesia and Philippine.
• Create market & customer transparency and perform in depth competitor analysis.
• Deploy push & pull strategy to generate turn over in respective channels such as OEM and SI, or direct business where applicable
• Performs project coordination in assigned projects and supplies information for the development of new strategies.
• Relationship management with Top Customers and Partners of Vertical Electronics & Semiconductor in ASEAN with focus on Singapore, Indonesia and Philippine.
· Performs long range strategic planning and analysis of electronics & semiconductor market and prepares summaries, and performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of customers.
• Collaboration with sales unit to systematically capture product & system opportunities in Siemens CRM tool.
• Provide local support for relevant headquarter functions for the best possible approach for the Vertical Electronics to penetrate the local market and enhance Vertical specific expert knowledge about latest technologies and trends in defined countries.
Describe the qualifications, essential skills & employment experience required to be held:
• Major in Automation, Business administration, or any relevant disciplines
• More than 5 years working experience in vertical electronics, understanding characteristics, trends, supplier chain operation of this branch. (can change based on the person’s years of experience)
• Key account management skills & strategic mindset with effective customer orientation and readiness to intensive working and multi-tasking
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external partners of all levels
• Competence on organization coordination & leading virtual team running smoothly based business driven.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time