Project Manager – Saudi Arabia /Jeddah
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- You will be responsible to manage customer’s projects in line with contractual obligations
- Handle all contractual activities for project execution
- You will be responsible for P&L account for projects
- Monitoring and reporting to management on the progress of project activities
- Manage Claims with customers and control NCC in projects
- Control and mitigate risk in projects
- Assurance/Quality control plan and other documents
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering /or major
- Min 8 years’ experience in the Electrical Switchgears manufacturing field
- Good knowledge of medium Voltage Switchgears AIS & GIS
- PM at Siemens / PMP Certified is preferred
- Ability to communicate and manage communications between different stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time