Craft the future of connected world as an Advanced Software Engineer!
We believe that the world of connected things needs safer and reliable technology. With digital transformation we’re delivering the future of efficient manufacturing and production. Meaning companies can get their products to customers faster than ever before - safely and optimally.
Join us and shape how things ought to be!
We make real what matters!
• You will deliver quality software applications and solutions to business partners that often run on embedded products and real-time data processing systems
• Every marvel starts with a sound architecture. You will be at the forefront of all design decisions and will also be encouraged to own them up through the development lifecycle
• We adopt modern development practices focused on agility and continuous integration. You will be working closely with a team of passionate colleagues and collaborate on multiple projects
• You will create and maintain architectural integrity of products by reviewing peer contributions, developing safe and testable software, and maintaining project repo
• You will setup CI/CD and other operational automation frameworks to ensure quality, continuity, and reliability
• Life at Siemens encourages ownership, by engaging and co-creating core business values with partners directly
Use your skills to move the world forward
• Tools of the trade: You are proficient with modern C++ (C++17 and above) using STL, meta programming, and can’t get enough of the algorithm library?
• You religiously follow the ISO CPP guidelines and have a few more up your sleeve. You can’t wait to try your next project with Rust.
• Every flag tells a story: You are a CMake afficionado and know very well which GCC or Clang flags are not to be fiddled with. You have burned midnight oil because of breaking ABI compatibility.
• Collaboration: The Wizard of Git that you are, having rewritten history many times over, you are also a vibrant contributor to a social programming platform such as GitHub or GitLab.
• DevOps: You are your own Ops. You write your own unit-tests, automate development chores and make sure that you can Git-push with confidence.
• Architectural thinking, design patterns, and sniffing code smells - you are good to a fault, and can’t help it.
• Above all, you have a crystal-clear thought process while delivering your content and expressing your concern in spoken and written English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds