Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
• Elaborate and extends Data Model definition in business Solutions. Design and Develop Data model modules derived from various domain specific data sources.
• Have expertise in designing and evaluating data models.
• Enforce the best design practices for the application
• Provide internal training for the team
• Evaluate the coding standards for the Semantic Web Persistence
• Be coherent with coding using rdflib and should be aware of using triple stores.
• Creative in building multiple digital solutions. Click Here: https://lnkd.in/exHqbpe (https://lnkd.in/exHqbpe)
Knowledge and Experience
• Experience Data Engineering and Ontology
• Expert in Data modelling, high level architecture designs and concepts with 2-7 years of experience
• Strong Python programming skills and good experience in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) operations using Python and loading to graph DB.
• Professional in converting data into RDF.
• Specialist in understanding of triple store database concepts and implementation in Graph DB (like Blazegraph)
• Supports new developments in Digitalization which are based on 3D, 4D and 5Ddata
• Converting data from different formats like xml, excel etc into RDF (Resource Description Framework)
• Professional in various relational databases and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, semantics, triple stores etc
• Hands on working experience in Semantic Web standards from W3C: RDF, RDFS, OWL, SPARQL etc.
• Large scale data visualizations on the lines of d3js, Graphviz.
• Advance Level knowledge on data integration and complex data workflows
• RDF, RDFS, OWL, SPARQL
• Minimum 1 year of relevant (only hands on experience is countable, not just knowledge or awareness) experience on above required technology stack (NOTE: This is not total experience)
• Total experience should be about 2 – 7 years of experience
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds