Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
• Elaborate and extends Data Model definition in business Solutions. Design and Develop Data model modules derived from various domain specific data sources.
• Have expertise in designing and evaluating data models.
• Enforce best design practices for the application
• Provide internal training for the team
• Creative in building multiple digital solutions. Click Here: https://lnkd.in/exHqbpe
Knowledge and Experience
• Expert in Python coding with high level architecture designs and concepts with 7-12 years of experience.
• Perform data analysis to generate business insights
• Manage data warehouse plans for a business vertical or a group of business verticals
• Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards and data visualizations
• Create automated ETL pipelines for a wide variety of data sources
• Good experience in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) operations using Python and loading to graph DB.
• Work with data science and analytics teams to define and implement project specific data management approaches
• Ability to quickly understand which data is used by which business processes and what the data means in the context of these specific processes
• Experience leveraging Elasticsearch for ingest and query design, or related solution such as Kibana, etc
• Experience leveraging messaging and queuing solutions such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, Tibco
• Development experience with at least one NoSQL database (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
• Experience supplying data to business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Cognos, Qlik
• Manage and prioritize multiple assignments
• Create and maintain documentation on current environment, data locations/sources and models, ETL processes and associated code
• Collaborate with other internal and external Analytics & Engineering teams to drive continuous improvements in metrics quality and processes
• Act as a technical expert addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security, etc
• Expert in various relational databases and NoSQL databases like MongoDB or SQL Database.
• Advance Level knowledge on data integration and complex data workflows.
• Data Engineering and Analytics
• Flask/Pandas/DJango Framework
• NoSQL like GraphDB, MangoDB, Cassandra
• REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
• Cloud - AWS/AZure
Good to have:
• ETL pipelines
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds