Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our global team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Application Owner (m/f/diverse) for FlexNet.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, you will have the opportunity to manage and identify customer service needs. This includes working with business and technology areas to gather requirements for development and management:
• You will reinforce our global team as an IT Application Manager
• As an application manager you will analyze, validate, and document the business operations and system requirements
• You will be able to drive topics End-to-End considering time and quality
• You will be leading different IT teams for implementation and upgrading new hard and software components
• You will support Product Owners with their user stories for sprints based on epics/ features and further a comprehensive requirement specification that will determine the estimate of cost, time, and resources to deploy solutions
• You will liaise with the service development team to suggest a high-level functional solution
• You will ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specifications of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
• Further you will ensure compliance to Quality, ISEC and DP regulations
This position may suit you best, if you are an open person that thrives for service excellence by personal engagement, with an innovative, proactive customer & outcome-oriented mindset:
• You have completed a study or vocational training in computer science or informatics with at least 2 years of professional application management experience
• You are motivated by translating operational challenges into valuable technology solutions that exceed expectations of business partners
• You have a personal affinity to the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
• You enjoy working and driving change and taking responsibility in complex and global technology environments
• You feel comfortable to execute your work and communication in English language in an international and truly global team as well as with business representatives
• You are a team player that puts the team´s success #1
• You already worked in Agile Projects and you have basic knowledge in SCRUM / KANBAN
• You are experienced in Agile Project Management and you have good knowledge in ITSM
• You already worked in complex infrastructure and cloud environments, and you have a good knowledge of system integrations
• You have great analytical, problem-solving and communications skill
• As a benefit you worked already with Flexera (Revenera) solutions like FNO, FNE or FNP and Azure cloud