What are my responsibilities?
* As a SW test engineer, you will responsible for all activities related to the SW product testing, help the project managers/test managers to understand the resulting requirements from such activities.
- Plan, setup, execute and analysis feasibility tests for different test items as part of design verification tests, integration tests and validation tests according to the project test plans;
- Assist to create and review project test plans, plan and supporting the project test manager;
- Ensure, that neither environment nor people can be harmed in any form by any of the equipment and any of the auxiliary materials of the test center;
- Implement/scripting and execute test automation for hardware/software testing, develop and setup of test framework/tools
- Document the test results, review together with project test manager and publish test reports after review;
- Support to determine the consequences for all technical changes which are requested (impact analysis) related to R&D tests, provide evaluations and recommendations;
- Observe the state of the art related to test equipment, verification and approbation with focus on the own competence field;
- Contribute to internal and external competence networks (as defined by the supervisor test and certificates).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science/Electronics/Communication/Automation… or other relevant;
- 3-5 years’ experiences on test domain in an international company
- Know how on test design, execution and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of test processes incl. documentation and reporting
- Knowledge of white-box testing and test automation
- Familiar with tools/process for configuration management/version control (such as ClearCase)
- Familiar with using defect management system (such as Team Foundation Server)
- Knowledge of using test management systems
- Familiar with XML and scripting methods
- Experience on communication related test:
- Logical/protocol test
- Compatibility test
- Protocol sniffers
- Understand industrial communication protocols (such as Profibus, Modbus, Profinet, APL, Ethernet/IP, HART, OPC UA…etc.)
- Strong team player
- Good English
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time