What are my responsibilities?
* As a product test engineer, you will responsible for all activities related to product and system testing, help the project managers/test managers to understand the resulting requirements from such activities.
- Plan, setup, execute and analysis feasibility tests for different test items as part of design verification tests, integration tests and validation tests according to the project test plans;
- Assist to create and review project test plans, plan and supporting the project test manager;
- Ensure, that neither environment nor people can be harmed in any form by any of the equipment and any of the auxiliary materials of the test center;
- Document the test results, review together with project test manager and publish test reports after review;
- Support to determine the consequences for all technical changes which are requested (impact analysis) related to R&D tests, provide evaluations and recommendations;
- Observe the state of the art related to test equipment, verification and approbation with focus on the own competence field;
- Contribute to internal and external competence networks (as defined by the supervisor test and certificates).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree of Electronics/Communication/Automation… or other relevant;
- 3-5 years’ experiences on test domain in an international company
- Know how on test design, execution and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of test processes incl. documentation and reporting
- Knowledge of product testing, type testing
- Familiar with using defect management system (such as Team Foundition Server)
- Knowledge of using test management systems
- Knowledge of using LabView
- Basic knowledge of using of electronic instrument (such like oscilloscope, multimeter...etc.)
- Experiences on electronic product test
- Strong team player
- Good English