- Be responsible for personnel-activities for the served BL(s) in SSME.
- Be responsible for implementing operational HR topics as part of business strategy within the Strategy framework specified by related BUs, in the areas of recruiting, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relationship, HR projects etc. to ensure providing quality HR consultation and support to business and improve organizational effectiveness.
- Function as an HR central point of contact with all resources for day to day HR related topics to employees and managers in assigned business line(s), to ensure timely proceeding of personnel actions following policies and guideline, assuring proper approvals, and follow up with approved decisions without any delay; provide high-quality and timely support to business in day to day HR processes to achieve business satisfactory, quality and consistency.
- Function as HR Partner for the line mangers in assigned area of responsibility, provide counsel, guidance and support to managers and employees on the execution of HR related activities including following key aspects:
1) Consulting to business on talent placement of key and/or difficult positions to meet business requirement;
2) Carry out people and leadership Practices, coach and promote top-class performance and increase management / team leader qualifications;
3) Support talent management and deepen succession planning bench strength, ensuring today and tomorrow's talents by talent management, training and development;
4) Support attracting and recruiting the best fit talents as needed in a timely and cost effective manner; build-up talent pipeline, and support business managers to make recruiting decision if necessary;
5) Ensure HR compliance with applicable legal requirements;
6) Support people excellence mindset change and to implement relevant project locally;
7) Promote corporate culture and value proposition of Siemens Healthineers through new hires orientation, HR communication, and cooperation with other departments such as CC, compliance etc.
- At least 3-5 years of demonstrated success as HR generalist/consulting role.
- Familiar with several HR major modules (recruiting, working force planning, training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations) in previous experience.
- Minimum Bachelor or Master Degree in subjects as Human Resources, business administration, management, etc., with systematic HR knowledge and methodology.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time