Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Responsible for Direct sales / Business acquisition / Channel Management / Order Execution / Customer Relationship
- Management / Business Planning and review / Business Information Management.
- To Monitor and achieve sales targets for LV Switchgear & Motor Products.
- Conduct product presentation / Seminars at customer place.
- Quality and result-oriented, with entrepreneurial spirit and strong customer focus
- Excellent, communication, negotiation and presentation
The skills, experience and education required are:
Recommended 3 to 7 years of' experience
Degree in Engineering Electronics / Electrical / Information Technology / Computer science or any relevant fields
The person must have positive relationship building and interpersonal skills.
The candidate must be a great teammate. This person must be self-motivated and proactive enough keep a focus on the deliverables.We are Siemens!
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.Find out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time