Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) Software Services in Cairo is in need of an Implementation/Product Consultant specialized in Automotive Ethernet Solutions based on AUTOSAR.
The IES Embedded Product Consultant will be a member of the Global Siemens ‘Integrated Electrical Systems’ (IES) Professional Services team. This is a group of talented engineers working at the forefront of next generation platform engineering related solutions. The role involves working alongside customers to specify, implement and deploy AUTOSAR based integrated solutions, ensuring a successful outcome by leveraging the strengths of our broad IES product portfolio.Main Responsibilities
- Design and Develop Automotive Ethernet Solution based on Siemens AUTOSAR Product.
- Integrate Automotive Ethernet based solutions with Siemens AUTOSAR Product.
- Work closely with customers as consultant to design/develop Ethernet based solutions (e.g. Service Oriented Architectures).
- Provide technical assistance to customers including problem solving.
- Perform AUTOSAR Configuration and Integration based on Customer ECU Project requirements.
- Integrate customer applications on top of Siemens Solutions.
- Manage customer interactions including phone calls, team meetings, email communications and face to face meetings.
- Continuously improve the experience for our customers through Service improvement initiatives.
- Participating in creating and promoting best practices in his/her area of expertise.
- Communicate effectively with other team members in different countries and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- 4-9 years’ experience in Embedded Software and Automotive.
- C/C++ development prior experience is highly needed.
- Prior hands on experience working with AUTOSAR.
- Experience in using the Automotive Ethernet technology for in-vehicle communication, measurement and calibration, diagnostics via DoIP.
- Knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture approach.
- Knowledge in software design process and development life cycle.
- Strong communication skills with a quantitative analysis-oriented mindset.
- Ability to travel occasionally to customer locations.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time