Mode of Employment:
If you are passionate about sales enablement, come and join our team as an Intern (f/m/d) for global Shareville rollout. Shareville is a digital platform for our salesforce, enabling customized configurations, automation, smart pricing, harmonized quotation, and data-driven insights.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support the global implementation of Shareville for Customer Services, with a focus on the rollout in Japan
- You are part of the project from the beginning, supporting with activities such as project management, change management and communication
- You collaborate closely with Headquarter stakeholders as well as the Japanese rollout team
- You contribute to customize the global Shareville platform to local requirements in the Japanese market.
- You help manage interdisciplinary project teams, participate in business workshops and meetings
- You support the creation of content such as project related presentations and management status updates
To find out more about our products and services, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying business, IT or a related discipline
- You have relevant working experience, preferably in project management, rollout management, change management or customer relationship management. A background in software implementation projects is an advantage
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially with Teams, Excel and PowerPoint
Your attributes and skills:
- You are able to build and maintain effective working relationships with business stakeholders in an intercultural, remote, and interdisciplinary setup
- You have excellent communication and organization skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- You have an eagerness to learn and the ability to work independently
- English language skills are mandatory, Japanese language skills are an advantage
This position is only available for mandatory / obligatory internships with a minimum period of 6 months, depending on the study regulations of your university.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time