Job title: Process Associate - Purchase to Pay (German Translator)
Global Business Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Responsible for processing invoices for vendor payments in the ERP system - PO invoices & Non-PO invoices.
· Ensure all process procedures are adhered while processing the invoices into the ERP for payments.
· You will be responsible for reconciling vendor statements & provide status to suppliers
· Work closely with Buyers/Front Office/Master Data to drive towards solutions.
· Should achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice processing
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 2 years’ experience in Accounting process, P2P experience or Finance & accounting.
· Should have knowledge in accounting
· Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
· Flexible to work on all shifts, should have Good communication skills.
· Should be familiar with MS Excel.
· Demonstrated effectiveness in working with team, demonstrated a good thought process in problem solving.
· Achieve productivity targets. Metrics to ensure results are achieved.
· Monitor process quality and Compliance with Internal Controls to ensure and achieve quality audit standards. Identify areas of improvement within the process.
· Proficient knowledge of MS Office, working knowledge of SAP.
· Must be fast learner and should be able to think analytically, excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time