Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
The main role of this position is being part of the DG EA team as a Protection and Control Applications Engineer to promote, qualify and provide technical support about the SA&P portfolio.
What are my tasks?
- Promotion of products Portfolio, including specific customer trainings, webcast portfolio promotion.
- Technical specification analysis and Technical proposals.
- Qualification of products, mainly for the main Spanish Companies & Support to International Qualification.
- Technical Lead for qualification products (require lead coordination with end costumer and Siemens Head Quarter).
- Redaction of application notes and application guides.
- Technical support (internal and external).
- Product Life cycle management.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Degree or master’s in electrical engineering.
- >5 years of experience in protection and control field as an applications engineer.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English, German is a plus.
- Deep knowledge about protection relays theory.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a teamwork environment.
- Ability to create and maintain wide networks within an organization.
Diversity at Siemens is our
source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and
experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to
society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we
enjoy in our company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time