Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Industry Software, headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, is the leading partner in test and mechatronic simulation. Through our simulation software, testing systems and engineering services we enable advanced manufacturing companies to get better products to market faster and turn superior process efficiency into key competitive advantages. We tackle the challenges associated with intelligent system design with a strong passion for innovation and a continuous drive for excellence. Our Romania based offices play a critical role in our R&D software strategy.
As Software Development Engineer, you will be involved in the development of Simcenter SaaS solutions in context of Simcenter Desktop and Data Analytics. More information of the products can be found on: https://www.sw.siemens.com/en-US/
Join our team as “Software Engineer (m/f/d) for Test.Lab, Desktop” from our office in Brasov, or Bucharest, Romania. We encourage hybrid work (mix between working from home and meeting the team in the office)
Please note this is a temporary 1-year position with possibility of extension.
Testlab Desktop application manages, validates, and displays data, it supports also light interactive processing of data. Data is either Testlab native or produced by 3rd parties in their own format. Generally, we talk about engineering data from Noise and Vibration analysis, data that is either acquired with special equipment (time data representing signals from sensors/transducers) or data that is the result of various processing (e.g., time or frequency functions, histograms, special metrics). Desktop is used by Engineers in the R&D departments in the process of viewing, validating, or managing (organize and retrieve) data.
Testlab Desktop Team is responsible to execute the development projects for Desktop and maintain the existing functionality according to the Product Creation Process.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications
- Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods
- Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications
- Writing documentation for the developed code
- Integration testing and bug-fixing
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Educational Level: Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics/Physics
- Proven skills in C++, OO development methodology and UML; C# is an asset
- At least basic knowledge in working with Databases
- Experience with communication with architectures (REST, gRPC, socket / WebSocket) is nice to have
- Knowledge or experience with Linear Algebra, Matrix calculations is nice to have
- Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Analytical mind, solution oriented, creative
- High interest in ICT evolution (literature …)
- Team spirit and flexibility
What we offer?
- Meal tickets
- Christmas, Easter, and summer monetary bonus
- 13th month salary
- Medical packages for employee, spouse and children
- Complex sports package with limitless access for the employee
- Private pension
- Annual eyewear compensation
- Tickets reimbursement for opera, philharmonic, or theater for the employee +1
- 2 ski passes/month for local resorts in the winter season
- Increasing number of vacation day based on seniority
- 2 sick leave days per semester for medical unavailability (4 days per semester for parents of small children)
- Compensation for bank holidays which fall on a weekend
- Trainings, conferences and other educational events access
- Internal training platform
- Kit for working from home (desk, chair etc.)
- Gifts for employees and/or children for Easter, June 1st, Christmas etc.
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time