Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
We are looking for an IT Service Professional to join our IT Chapter Artificial Intelligence & Automation. We are a self-organized team which develops and operates innovative AI & Automation solutions. Our jointly defined purpose: “With our collective brain power, broad skillset and state-of-the art technologies we digitalize business processes so that our colleagues & customers are happy, efficient and successful".
As an IT Service Professional, you will:
- Be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and optimization of IT service management processes for innovative IT Services around Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Monitor and report the IT service quality and optimize it proactively ensuring high quality support for the end users
- Support the service management of our Machine Learning services or Low-Code applications and ensure effective IT operations.
- Build software to help operations and support teams
To make a difference, you must have:
- BS or MS in Business Information Systems or in a related field
- At least 2 years of work experience (preferably in the Financial Services industry)
- Proficiency with Python
- Experience in designing, building and operating distributed systems at scale
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Intrinsically motivated and a keen learner with a growth mindset
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus
- Nice to Have:
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in applied Machine Learning
- Experience with IT Governance frameworks and processes including IT Service Delivery Management
- Experience with low-code development (e.g., Mendix or Outsystems)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time