As part of our Agile scrum team you will design and develop the real-time capabilities of our simulation software (Simcenter Prescan) as an integrated solution. This team has the mission to allow end users to exploit the power HIL and real-time Linux operating systems. Currently we are targeting National Instruments and DSPACE. Offering Prescan as a HIL capable solution will allow our customers to run their own control algorithms while harnessing the power of Prescan scenarios. They can then optimize the design of the entire ADAS system using a smart tool set of reporting capabilities.
In this role you will closely work with other software engineers to design and implement new functionalities. You will be able to use and expand your Object Oriented (OO) development skills. A keen eye for high-quality software development techniques is needed to be successful. We work with state-of-the-art tools to increase productivity and quality of our software.
Simcenter Prescan is a mature and wide-spread simulation platform for virtual development and validation of active safety and (Highly) Automated Driving systems. It offers high-fidelity simulation models of all sensors relevant for automated driving, and a simulation environment for virtual testing of algorithms for autonomous braking, lane keeping and accident avoidance, but you already know that 😉
Requirements & personality
We are looking for a great teammate with an analytical approach, willing to pick up new challenges, someone who is pragmatic, result oriented and inventive regarding complex problems.
- MSc or BSc with more than 2 years of experience in software development;
- Hands-on experience with Matlab/Simulink is a requirement;
- Good knowledge of embedded and/or real-time systems;
- Hands-on experience with Linux;
- Good knowledge of C, C++, matlab script
- Knowledge of National Instruments is a plus
- Version control tools such as Git, GitLab, Mercurial.
- Thorough understanding of coding best practices.
- Knowledge and use of UML for architecture and design purposes, and of coding best practices.
- Working experience with the Atlassian tool suite (i.e. Jira Agile, FishEye) or similar.
- A challenging job within a fast growing, and stable company;
- Next to your gross monthly salary, an EOY bonus, and 8% holiday allowance;
- The development of our employees is important for us, we expect you to grow and learn;
- Your work/life balance is important for us we offer ample vacation days.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future.. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital Minds world of Siemens here.
An online screening will be part of our hiring process.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer.
Sector: Digital Industries
Bedrijf: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Ervaringsniveau: Experienced Professional
Soort baan: Fulltime