We are seeking for a highly motivated, experienced software engineer to join our R&D group in building our next-generation main system using new designs and architectures.
Applicants should have expertise in server-side and business logic programming.
Become part of a fun, challenging and unique work environment!
Deployment & Applications team responsibility is to develop the next generation deployment flow of the IoT applications on top of docker and Kubernetes, our team develops also the application layer itself.
- Develop new applications:
- Collaborate with product managers and developers from different teams.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning applications.
- Maintain existing applications – fix bugs and add features.
- Remotely support field engineers at customer sites.
- BSc/BA in computer science/ software engineering
- 5 years experience in Java with Spring Framework.
- 5 years experience in C# with .Net Core.
- 5 years Angular 2+, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Jquery, Bootstrap.
- Experience with: Maven, Junit, PostgreSQL, design Patterns and OOP.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Fluent English in writing and speech.
Experience with: Linux, , Bash ,Spring Integration, Kafka, Python, Zabbix, Nginx, Docker and Kubernetes.
Your Personal skills
- Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented
- Strong customer focus and good learner.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills,
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend. Our office is in Airport city.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time