We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You should have Experience with Either Typescript/ Java script.
- You should have the Ability to adapt quickly and enhance the existing automation framework.
- You should have Relevant Manual testing experience in the areas like - Test plan, test case design, test data preparation, test execution, test report preparation and defect tracking.
- You should have Knowledge in Software Methodologies such as Lean, Agile, SAFe etc.
- You should have Hands on experience with UFT or Selenium.
- You should have Experience in automating E2E Test automation workflows which involves multiple systems.
- You should have Sound knowledge in Software Methodologies such as Lean, Agile, SAFe etc.
- You should have experience in GIT,CI/CD Configurations with GIT Pipeline.
What you need to make real what matter
- You should have a Technical degree, B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(Computer Science) or any equivalent degree.
- 3 – 5 years of demonstrable experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
- We will prefer Candidates with Knowledge with VB Script.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time