Siemens Digital Industries Software (SISW) is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. PLM software allows companies to lead the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from conceptualization, design, and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), Manufacturing Engineering (MFE), product data management (PDM), and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. For more information on our products and services, please visit https://www.siemens.com/plmAbout the role
Based from either Pretoria or Cape Town as a Partner Sales Executive, you will support the SISW Partner network throughout the sales cycle ensuring appropriate resources are provided to drive software sales and revenue of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) portfolio. Works on projects/assignments of low to medium scope. Able to work under self-management on routine tasks and light supervision on new tasks.Your Responsibilities
- Achieve individual license revenue targets for country/territory by actively supporting targeted partners to close their opportunities
- Build close collaborative relationships with Partner Owners and Senior Partner Executives to focus on the successful pursuit of sales revenue.
- Work with partners to advise and guide on good practices for territory planning
- Advise partner sales reps on the effective development of account plans and maintenance of the sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas
- Support the partner to identify key customer stakeholders and produce basic stakeholder management approaches
- Help partners identify and qualify new customer targets and opportunities
- Support Partner Sales to develop identify the most appropriate software solution for the qualified customer opportunity
- Mentor Partner Sales through the execution of the complete sale including effective meeting planning and opportunity tracking.
- Help Partner Sales resolve contract issues prior to contract negotiations and set priorities on critical issues
- Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure the achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
- Develops, builds, and nurtures long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
- Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, developing forecasts, budgets, and operating plans for product sales channels.
- Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of direct sales experience with a shown track of sales record
- Experience in B2B Software/ technology sales in the Engineering/Manufacturing sector
- Experience in sales of PLM/CAD/CAM/CAE systems or other engineering/manufacturing software systems is essential
- Good eye for business foresight in handling forecasts and targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and high level of accountability
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS INDUSTRY SOFTWARE SA (PTY) LTD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time