Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision.
- Communicate and accept all operative advices and requirements from the Customer Care Center and sub-region.
- Escalate technical incidents to Regional Support Center(RSC) and Regional technical manager(RTM) with timely feedback, and report any customer relative issues to Customer Service Manager(CSM) of sub-region.
- Found potential business chance and report to Customer Service Manager(CSM) as SCR project demand.
- Follow the PSI process during service in time.
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
- Perform as cost-effectively as possible for all responsibilities and jobs and take profitability into account
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
- Support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility
- (Sr. CSE) Support the new CSE development via Mentor/Mentee project
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by Supiror
Your qualifications and experience:
- c equipment
- IT and networking skills, analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem
- Good command of English for international training & service documentation
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, quick learner and resourceful self-starter
- Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time