This role plays as the front-end of DCJ (Digital Customer Journey) related data eco-systems mainly responsible for：
1. Design, develop and manage SIEMENS DI Social CRM programs on both strategy and operation
2. Build and develop customer segments and create corresponding SCRM tactics
3. Work with the team in driving executions of Social CRM programs and customer/user operations
What are my responsibilities?
• Build DCJ membership development and operation system, carry out hierarchical operation and life cycle management for users/members, and effectively enhance users retention, activation and revenue through various operational approaches and tools
• Connect across business units, via process management, demand / requirement analysis, to provide marketing and sales conversion strategy by big data with combination of business needs
• Identifies and evaluates emerging digital technology opportunities that company could use to promote its brand and channel sales objectives. This may involve SCRM tool development.
• Lead the implementation of data mindset across organizations esp. in data acquisition, analytics and implementations, e.g. perform regular SCRM data analysis and presentation to drive business
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. At least recent 5-year experience on membership program and CDP/DMP/SCRM related areas
2. Have experiences in build use-cases in at least 3 areas including but not limited to Digital Marketing Communication, EC, customer engagement
3. Have experience in data analytics and visualizations
4. Collaborative with cross function (core functions: digital marketing / communication, BU, EC, Sales; Other functions: IT, Compliance, Finance, Strategy, etc.)
5. Good communication skills and story telling
6. Open-mind, agile and iterative
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time