Are you looking at developing future leaders?
In Siemens, we provide opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale with a competitive total rewards package and profit sharing. We also contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community. Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Let's join us!
Global Business Services
GBS is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). GBS in Malaysia hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
What are the job requirements?
- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer’s process. Monitor work-flow in queue and ensure all the approvals are per the requirements.
- Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice Processing
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Preparation and forwarding all reports relating to the particular ARE before the deadlines.
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
What do I need to possess to qualify for this role?
- Possess Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Accounting Knowledge, understanding of P2P process and its various controls
- Minimum 2 -4 years working experience in Account Payable
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Proficiency in ERP like SAP
- Someone who thrives in an international environment and possess excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
- Follow USA time zone (10 pm to 7 am) and working days (Monday - Friday)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time