The Product Supervision Engineer is responsible for development and implementation of Serviceability Requirements for a product and/or product family, and customer care activities after product released. The Product Service Manager functions as an interface in the complete product life cycle for crossed function organization, also responsible for monitoring product field return data, and drive product’s performance improvement.
What are my responsibilities?
1. In close cooperation with the responsible Service units and product management to ensure service implement smoothly according to defined service concept.
2. Drives customer complaint handling and issue 8D report.
3. Lead trouble shooting about products quality and application issue with effective solution.
4. Monitor field return rate and generate analysis report.
5. Special investigation management, includes request from customer and drives early life field failure investigation.
6. Proactively collect key customer’s feedback regarding product performance & service status and take preventive actions
7. Assist to business units to improve products’ performance and quality continually.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Education - Bachelor degree or above, major of automation control or related etc.
2. 1-4 years working experience at related area, and familiar with CNC application is perfected
3. Good English skills
4. Good organization and coordination skills
5. Good Communication Skills
6. electrical circuit knowhow
7. Proficient in common office tools
1. Team player
2.Initiative and can work under pressure
3. passionate and open personality
4. Strives to make things better
5. Understands and acts on customers’ needs
6. Result and quality orientation
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time