Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You are responsible for driving regulatory compliance with IT- requirements issued by different authorities, such as EBA, BaFin and MAS (Singapore).
- You define global processes and implement procedures, controls, security, and prevention measures to ensure compliance with key legal regulations and requirements.
- You design and provide regulatory trainings for IT employees to increase awareness within the organization.
- You advise the IT management team on issues of regulatory relevance and act as an interface to internal and external auditors as well as supervisory authorities.
- You ensure alignment on IT-regulatory topics between affected business units and IT departments.
- You continuously implement improvements, take decisions in critical cases, and ensure sustainable solutions.
- You drive our transformation towards a collaborative, agile IT. This includes promoting self-organized, autonomous teams, strengthening the personal responsibility of each individual and creating an environment characterized by trust, openness, and motivation.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics, information technology or law.
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in the financial industry, dealing with regulatory requirements and their interpretation (MaRisk, BAIT and comparable regulations).
- Your ability to think in a structured and conceptual way and your quick comprehension are complemented by initiative, assertiveness, conflict resolution, independence, a high sense of responsibility and discretion.
- You have proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
- You are proficient in written and spoken English and have good working knowledge of German.
Nice to have.
- Additional qualification in IT compliance, information security or IT risk management.
- Experience in internal or external audit procedures.
- Audit-specific certifications and knowledge of common auditing standards, such as ISACA.
Please provide your CV in English.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our outstanding combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to build tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness, and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time