Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities
to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as Senior Customer Success Consultant (w/m/d) for Customer Service Digital Health & Syngo to play a central part in shaping a best in class customer experience for our service operations for SHS digital portfolio. You will act in a dynamic environment and execute on three focus areas including customer experience management, strategic project management and strategy management. Partial home office is possible.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You identify opportunities, give strategic directions and operational recommendations to improve customer centricity within Customer Service Digital Health & Imaging IT (CS DH&SY) organization & processes
- You leverage latest technologies and best practices to develop smart (digital) customer experience concepts and inspire change
- You act as strategic project manager and successfully plan, prepare and execute strategic customer experience / customer centricity projects (including Minimal Viable Products (MVPs)) across processes and regions to tangibly advance our digital customer journeys and create customer value
- You act as the Voice of Customer (VoC) and represent customer experience topics towards service and PLM organization
- You are very close to the CS DH&SY management team and drive the overall strategic planning process and coordinate sound execution to deliver on agreed targets (including monitoring of implementation, facilitation of workshop, participation in management meetings)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Management, IT, Business or similar
- You have several years of experience in customer experience management frameworks and tools for digital products (especially journey mapping, Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Success Management)
- You have a strong business & IT background and the affinity to work with latest technologies what you already proved in your daily business
- You have already gained first experience in project management, ideally within large international organizations
- Service experience is an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business fluent in German and English
- You have deep knowledge in Office 365, especially in creating PowerPoint presentations to explain complex facts
- You stand out due to strong communicational, analytical and organizational skills as well as the ability to navigate in complex situations and influence stakeholders
- You have a strong work ethic and self-motivation as well as a high ability to work independently
- You enjoy working with senior managers and you are able to think strategically
- You feel comfortable managing multiple activities in parallel
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time