Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1) Responsible for the CS (Customer Services) related regulatory topic, to advise & support CS organization for sales business and service delivery from RA point of view
2) Medical device management regulation interpretation for CS and initiate necessary measures corresponding to regulatory requirements.
3) Support & coordinate local authority's investigation in CS business and provide case summary, internal documentation and case sharing within CS.
4) Establishing, maintaining, and implementing Regulatory guideline or process for CS organization in line with global guidance.
5) Organize related training course to related CS sales staff according business needs so as to enhance their awareness & skill set for Regulatory know-how
6) work with country RA team to ensure regulatory requirements are followed with service sales business and service delivery operation
7) Fulfill any other tasks that his/her supervisor assigns to him/her timely with good quality
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Quality management, or relevant major
- Education in a technical profession; knowledge for medical product, or medical product registration. Experiences for healthcare industry
- 5~10 years of Experiences in Regulatory Affairs, or/and medical production registration
- Be familiar with country regulation on medical equipment management
- Rich experiences of engaging with local authorities.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time