Senior Software Developer – Pega
As a key contributor to the Pega Nearshore Consulting team, you will work closely with Customer and Pega Architects to develop high quality work across all phases (inception through user acceptance testing) that allow our customers to improve the way they lead their business. Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement, and test the next generation of Pega products. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading customer and learning technology that resolves people care deeply about.
Change the future with us.
- You will actively participate in design, development and testing of the target industry framework(s) in Pega and review the work of junior team members and ensure it meets the required standards.
- You will drive new business growth and customer success by providing business expertise and Act as a domain guide to the organization.
- You have good understanding PPRC properties, types and relevance and Sound understanding of user interfaces both PRPC out of the box and generic.
- You will have good Understand the decision types and decision rules in PRPC.
- You will Possesses good knowledge on PRPC construction and debugging tools such as tracer utility, clipboard, app accelerators, documentation tools, expression builders and form builders.
- You will provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a BE/Btech graduate and have 5 to 8 years’ experience in building and implementing enterprise-level business solutions and applications.
- You are a CSSA certified.
- You have good understating of PRPC flows, interpretation of flow shapes, SLAs, tickets, interpretation of complex flow shapes for business scenarios, activities, activity step methods, OOTB activities and exposure in handle on correspondence and reporting features in PRPC.
- You have experience of collaborating with customers and partners to capture requirements and design a solution based on these requirements.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time