Teamcenter software is a modern, adaptable product lifecycle management (PLM) system that connects people and processes, across functional silos, with a digital thread for innovation. From the easy, intuitive Teamcenter user interface, people across the organization can take part in the product development process more easily than ever before.
Your new role
- SPoC – Single Point of Contact with solution competence in incident management for Siemens
- System monitoring for different Siemens Teamcenter servers
- Creation, documentation, categorization and processing of all incoming incidents
- Error analysis, incident handling and resolving
- Forwarding unsolved incidents to the correct 2nd level support team
- Status update and informing the customer regarding the incidents and handing over the solutions
- Inform user about ticket status and close the ticket within the system after being solved by the 2nd level support
- Responsibility from creation until completion of the incident
- Beginner / Mid-Level experience with application administration
- Excellent German and English written and verbal skills, from both business and technical perspectives
- Good communication skills and team player
- Proactive and self-motivated
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time