Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as a Customer Services Sales & Marketing Executive, you will be involved in the Customer Service Singapore business.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· You prepare service maintenance contract proposal during the sale of the equipment, supporting the product sales team in the negotiation of the Service Contract proposal, especially when individual solutions are required.
· You will lead the Tender process for Customer Service, reviewing the tender documents, understanding the tender documents for all service-related requirements, working with the Service Sales admin to ensure documents are filled up accurately and proposing deviations if required.
· You strategize and decide on the Service contract types to propose post-warranty and during contract renewals, including upselling on service options.
· You lead negotiations with customers for the renewal of service contracts, including presenting the service offer, understanding the customer requirements, working with internal stakeholders, and ensuring the contracts are renewed on time, before the expiry.
· You lead negotiations with customers for all ad-hoc purchases outside of the contract including presenting the quote, understanding customer requirements, working with internal stakeholders and ensuring the customer issues the purchase order on time.
· You Identify, Develop and implement new service business opportunities for Customer Service.
· You are responsible for ensuring the Customer Service Business targets set by the country and the region are met at the end of each year.
· You support all Customer Service Marketing activities/campaigns including customer presentations to promote Service Options/Programs as well as working on collaterals to support the service business.
· You work closely with colleagues from the Regional Headquarter to identify customers for new initiatives, service programs, pilots to grow the service business, including leading the customer interaction and go to market strategies.
· You lead the interaction with Service Partners for all Customer Service business related activities.
· You support marketing projects and improvement initiatives to drive the Service Business, developing Market and Customer-oriented Service marketing strategies including market research, insights, and competitive analysis.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
· Degree in any discipline
· Prior experience in a similar role will be an added advantage however not required.
· Demonstrated ability to develop deep customer relationships and credibility, to gain insights into customer requirements.
· Experience in developing, proposing and negotiating effective business agreements, including sales agreements and contracts.
· Systematic problem solving by working with customers and the sales team.
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access), ideally SAP.
· Have handled projects, big and small.
· Basic IT skills to drive automation in the Customer Service Business processes.
Your personality and skills:
· You are independent, analytical, and resourceful, take ownership of the task in hand and deliver results
· You are able to work in a diverse team with different levels of experience.
· You must be very self-motivated, goal-oriented and an energized individual.
· You have a strong eagerness to learn and adapt
· You are analytical, meticulous, and able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
· You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time