Role: Automation Tester
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Automation Tester help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
• Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
• Proficient with Manual and Automation testing.
• Automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows operating systems
• Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
• Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
• Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
• Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
• Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
• Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
• Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
• Analytical and Good Problem Solving Skills
• Passion towards testing
• Communicative & Socially confident – Good team player
• High Learnability
Desirable / Good to Have:
• Decisive & Action-Oriented
We are looking for BE/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, EEE, Electronics & Communication, Telecommunication with 3 to 6 of overall experience in years as automation and manual testing
• Good Knowledge in mainstream development language: C# , any scripting language knowledge
• Working knowledge in Selenium and other automation frameworks
• Working knowledge of Linux and shell programming
• Strong in Object-Oriented programming concepts
• Fair knowledge on batch scripting
• Good debugging skills.
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Nice To Have :
• Exposure to knowledge of NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc..) in enterprise level solutions
• Networking with L2 and L3, VPN etc.
• ISTQB Foundation / Any automation related certification
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time