Workplace: Warsaw or Katowice (optionally we take into consideration also teleworking in other locations in Poland)
For the Digital Factory Motion Control division, we are looking for a candidate for the position of End User Promotor & Dealer Account Manager (CNC SINUMERIK), who will be responsible for promotion, sales, technical consulting and cooperation with strategic companies selling CNC machines in Poland and Ukraine, in the field of CNC solutions offered by Siemens.
What part will you play?
- Cooperates with Polish and foreign companies selling machine tools with CNC SINUMERIK in the relationship: end user (investor) - Siemens associates (sales and service) and manufacturers of CNC machines.
- Acts as a first point of contact for mention above parties regarding CNC SINUMERIK.
- Investigates and evaluates the business possibilities and needs of potential or existing customers (companies selling CNC machine tools) for the Siemens product and service portfolio.
- Analyzes, plans sales volume and customer potential.
- Provides the necessary data regarding installed machine base in the CRM system.
- Develops long-term relationships with clients.
- Technical support in the field of consultation, configuration, optimization of control systems of CNC machine tools,
- Coordinates works related to the implementation of CNC technological solutions, responsible for the transfer of knowledge of solutions offered by Siemens,
- Prepares and negotiates projects / solution’ proposals in cooperation with technical support and managers,
- Coordinates the performance of tasks (including international ones), projects or services for the client.
- Contributes to the development of the after-sales service focusing on customer needs.
What skills do you need to make real what matters?
- Engineer degree in the field of mechatronics,
- knowledge of machine design, configuration of SINUMERIK CNC control systems and servo drives used in numerically controlled machine tools,
- knowledge of CNC machining technology (ISO, G-code, Shopmill/ShoTurn - conversational programming systems),
- conversational programming, CAD / CAM),
- fluent knowledge of languages: Polish, English, Russian or Ukrainian
- practical experience in technical sales,
- result orientation, customer focus and initiative,
- experience in working in an international team.
- readiness for business trips (mostly Poland/ Ukraine and other destinations depending on demands)
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development; possibilities to learn and gain new skills;
- Wide range of responsibilities and the opportunity to make a real impact on business,
- Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Work in an international environment, opportunity to collaborate with cross-region teams;
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company – Siemens exists since 1847 and we have been present in Poland for 30 years;
- Comfortable working environment – canteen, doctor, leisure and relax rooms on-site;
- Possibility to work remotely on chosen days;
How to join us?
Please send us your CV in English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time