If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 28,400 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You help us to closely monitor market and competitor information, to formulate key trends as well as risks and opportunities that support strategic planning.
- You monitor competitor earnings and investor calls and provide summaries of key metrics and implications in a timely manner.
- Furthermore, you will help us to visualize data using Excel/ Tableau or Power BI and to present findings in PowerPoint.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are successfully studying business, economics, industrial engineering, business information, technology or an equivalent field of studies
- You are capable of gathering data from multiple, scattered sources and synthesizing into insightful reports and presentations.
- First practical experience (as intern / working student) in business development is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI is an advantage.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English is required, German is a plus.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Martin Spandel.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time