Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with us
- Should be able to work proficiently on ETL tool KNIME, with knowledge on desktop version and (Server version preferred)
- Should be able to transform, clean and modify raw data into useful format
- Basic knowledge of Java (OOPS not required) is highly desirable
- Should be able to support analysts technically when there’s a new requirement/ maintain and support existing workflow
- Very clear on different native transformation nodes, external community nodes and custom created nodes along with understanding of ETL process in detail
- Need to work closely with business and meet strict delivery timelines with minimal or no error during data transformation and migration
- Can create ad-hoc workflows to validate, do sanity checks on data etc. as and when required
- Hands-on experience in any one of the visualization tool (Tableau/Qliksense/Power BI) by creating multiple dashboards to visualize the business analysis
- Understanding the requirement from the customers and create a design document to finalize the number of dashboards or graphs, graph type & algorithms and business logics required
- Connecting Dashboards to multiple database platforms
- Iterative work on Formatting, alignments and look and feel of dashboard
- Data quality testing by comparing output of dashboard with database. Functional testing by checking filters, navigation etc
- Publishing dashboards on server and giving access to users. Getting reviews from end users and modifying the dashboards accordingly
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Should 4+ years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and working experience of KNIME ETL tool
- Hands-on experience in building visual dashboards
- Experience in data analysis, reporting, warehousing and data modeling
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Creating various charts including Bars, Stacked Bars, Doughnut Chart, Heatmaps etc
- End-to-end experience in designing and deploying data visualizations using visualization applications.
- Must be a quick learner and should be able to think critically
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time