Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.About the role
As part of a zone or country Enterprise Learning and Adoption team, work with Professional Services and project management to deliver high-quality Learning and Adoption Services and end-user training. Contribute to delivering Enterprise Learning and Adoption programs in agreed DI domains that enable customers to minimize user adoption risks and achieve superior adoption of the Digital Enterprise solution.
Deliver standard and custom instructor-led training in center, at customer site, or as remote distance learning. Apply aspects of Adult Learning strategies and Siemens Learning and Adoption standard methodologies to address the needs of Customer user communities.
Actively participates in and contributes to the global "Learning" Community of Practice and contributes to the definition, development, and curation of the Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices. Works under self-management on routine assignments/projects and light supervision on new assignments/projects. Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope.
The position is based in Chippenham, UK. We are open for candidates based anywhere in the United Kingdom.Your Responsibilities
- Design and Plan Learning & Adoption Programs
- Work within a multiple course developer environment to support the design and development of Enterprise Learning Content
- Engage with Solution and Product Architects to transfer solution knowledge
- Understand learning needs for product-based learning, through role assessments
- Demonstrate Siemens standard methodologies, experience, and content to craft high quality, standard, and custom end-user product training, applying adult learning strategies to address target audience needs
- Support development of process-based product and solution learning content based on use cases and scenarios as defined by Learning Architects and using style guides to ensure consistency and quality
- Test and maintain training software on Education Services training hardware
- Deliver Learning & Adoption Programs
- Contribute to the execution of Enterprise Learning and Adoption Programs
- Set up and support learning environment defined by Learning Architects
- Assess users’ readiness to perform the new process at go-live and report to Learning Architect
- Leverage user feedback and assessment to improve materials and delivery
- Support customer key users as they reinforce learning in their user base
- Leverage social collaboration tools to foster a sense of community
- Practice Participation & Knowledge Sharing
- Actively participate in and contribute to "Learning" Community of Practice
- Participate in social commentary, ratings, questions, and answers
- Provide re-use experiences from customer projects
- Ensure cross-project learning around solution areas
- Ensure understanding and application of Siemens Services solution delivery method with an emphasis on key elements of Learning & Adoption Best Practice
- Acquire relevant product knowledge through self-study and attendance of appropriate instructor-led training, passing any associated certification to be an effective product trainer
- Participate in industry bodies to stay current on Learning and Adoption standard methodologies
- Contribute to specific success factors and standard methodologies and drive their definition, development, and curation
- A passion and interest in Learning & Development
- Experience in an operations role within professional services is preferred
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service, highly organized, energized, and skilled by coordinating and hosting events (be that virtually, hybrid, or in-person).
- Highly collaborative style with excellent self-initiating implementation skills to ensure successful adoption
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to challenge and influence customers and key stakeholders
- Flexibility for travel as required
- Acting as a thought partner and trusted person to those you work with, whether it’s leaders or colleagues who seek advice or ideas.
- Skilled and able to learn new technologies and systems quickly, is confident and comfortable in a virtual setting as well as being prepared to deliver outstanding service in any onsite event.
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer excellent benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time