If you want to be part of the team that is building a next gen innovative product for our customers and want to not only contribute but also drive that process, read on!
Modular MOM is one of the key startups in Digital Manufacturing segment. We are motivated, fresh-minded, and an agile team, who are focused towards creating a product that would change how we bring our DM portfolio to the customers in future.
We are looking for a Lead Product Owner for Genova Software Factory in Modular MOM who has a self-starting attitude, and willingness to continuously learn. In Modular MOM, we put strong emphasis on the collaborative work, and, as part of this role, you will partner closely with product managers, architects, feature teams to help design and develop the product that solves our customers’ pain-point. Furthermore, we believe in customer co-creation. Therefore, you would be also involved in numerous interactions with our Early adopters to convert their requirements into product.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and passionate to learn and deliver your best efforts, do not hesitate to apply
- Work closely with Product management to translate business need into Product requirement/feature specifications
- Synchronize with POs in the scrum teams of Genova SF and make sure of overall alignment of the sprint deliveries
- Prioritize product and sprint backlogs with realistic goals
- Own and manage product backlog (in TFS/Polarion)
- Feed Genova teams on requirements include NFRs
- Support Product management on Release plans
- Engage with other product owners / architects on Integration strategies
- Coordination with R&D and central functions - Architecture, UX, Release, Quality management, Agile DevOps
- Support QGATE and release processes
- Conduct product demos for internal and external stakeholders
- Represent product on internal and external forums
Required Knowledge/Skills, and Experience
- Knowledge of Manufacturing/industrial domain concepts, processes and use cases.
- Knowledge of shop floor systems, tools, automation is preferred.
- Excellent Written and oral communication
- Multi-tasking and self-driven and self-organized
- Negotiation and Conflict management
- Working with minimal guidance from the leadership
- Engage with excellent teamwork for best outcome
- Willingness to explore and learn - motivated by challenges.
- Strong ability of requirement management.
- Knowledge of distributed architectures, technologies
- Knowledge of middleware products, integration bus services
- Hands on with Product features, usability testing, quality activities
- Highly conversant and experienced with AGILE methodologies
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies, microservices and SOA
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time