We are looking for a Finance Intern (f/m/d) to further strengthen our cross functional team in Santa Catarina (6 months).
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
In this role, you will support the financial and business operation of the Business/Factory through financial analysis, planning processes development and business plans and projects implementation
Support of Accounts Payable :
· Attention to suppliers and internal users
· Supplier Account statement reconcilation
· Preparation of temporary accounts reports
· Review and posting of invoices
· Invoice reconciliation vs warehouse receipts
· Balance account debugging
What will you need to succeed?
- You are a final year Bachelor student with a sound academic record and ideally majors in business administration or Economics with a focus on controlling/finance
- Advanced written english
- Analytical Skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time