Siemens Mobility Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world! Welcome to visit: www.siemens.com/mobility
We are looking for a candidate with a proactive, open mindset, willing to take ownership and support an agile team, within a challenging and fast pacing business environment.
· Ability to work independently and in a mixed team on software implementations and integration.
· Design, implementation, and integration of front end applications such as Web-based and mobile applications for the data-driven systems within the mobility transportation sector.
· Participates in pre-bid reviews and background information updates for the offer and contract.
· Conduct technical presentations and demonstration.
· Provide support on the design of custom-made service products or solutions
· During proposal or bid preparation, development, operations and analyses plans, contract specifications and/or other site and Customer information determining contract requirements (scope, solution, costs, risks/opportunities) supporting clarification of Customer inquiries.
· Be proactive and make recommendation to improve the development and operations procedure.
· Ability to adapt to changing market requirements and motivation to move beyond status quo.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
· 3 years software development working experience
· Minimum of 3 years working experience in frontend development
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with Java development
· Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
· Solid hand on skills and knowledge of Hibernate, Springboot, Springcloud development.
· Good experience in distributed messaging systems (Kafka, Websocket, RabbitMQ, etc.) and relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.).
· Working knowledge of major security and auth protocols (e.g., ssh, Kerberos, OAuth, SSO, TLS, etc.)
· In-depth Knowledge of containerization and modern deployment strategies like docker, Kubernetes (K8S), etc.
· Expert knowledge in CI/CD pipeline for cloud and on-premise environments, including Kubernetes (K8S), Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker, etc.
· Solid and hand on experience in common Quality Assurance testing types. (e.g., Integration Testing, Performance Testing, UAT, etc.)
· Deep understanding of computer architectures, data structures and algorithms
· Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
· Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities
· Solid verbal and written communication skills in English
· Everyday learning and growth mindset
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time