Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Product configurator is responsible for updating gas turbine product configuration models in a tool called TCstudio and defining attribute- and cost updates in a tool called Sales Product database, SPD, and the result in TC site that are used by Proposals/Sales. These systems are part of Tacton. (www.tacton.com)
Role & Responsibilities
- Review sales configuration changes
- Maintain product configuration logic, component costs, text attributes, design completeness and currencies within the tool
- Maintain Product Baselines (=predefined product configurations)
- Implement, test and validate new product models
- Administrate new option numbers and change control
- Conduct annual audit of bid quality data
- Coordinate activities with MGT Product Owners, Technical area Responsible, Engineering responsible for core engine.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Education and Experience
- Graduate/Post-graduate in engineering discipline from recognized university with more than 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a Product Configuration or Design role
- Knowledge of Tacton or other similar Visual Configuration Tools
- Good IT knowledge and skills
- Very good verbal, written and virtual communication skills (in English)
- Be comfortable working with colleagues in multiple time zones
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate and support in multiskilled teams
- Ability to establish relationships, build networks in a global team setup.
- Comfortable to travel and spend time abroad if needed.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time