Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- In your role you are part of our central team of experts with global responsibility for asset valuations (e. g. residual values, collateral values) in the context of equipment leasing and financing in various countries.
- You will get insights into relevant industries and markets and assist the valuation experts in performing individual and generic equipment valuations.
- You support the development of presentations and training concepts for our global Asset Management community.
- You have the opportunity of participating in the development of competitive financing strategies for both Siemens companies and other well-known international vendor partners.
- You support the on-going digitalization as well as the automation of valuation activities.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Economics, Industrial Engineering or a related area and you are available to us for 20 hours per week.
- You demonstrate a self-determined style of working and initiative and an independent, dedicated and solution-oriented approach.
- You possess intercultural sensitivity and you are passionate about working in international teams.
- Previous work experience or internships in the field are a plus.
- You are an experienced MS Office user (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- You have strong communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken English and German.
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time