- You will develop concepts, coordinate and drive single implementations on data migration
- You’ll work within an international and interdisciplinary team in a Global Project Rollout
- You will take over responsibility for project management tasks being delivered in time and quality
- You will drive the improvement of processes during the global expansion of our IT solution
- You will implement the Data migration strategy for your assigned data objects based on a global template
- You will coordinate content related data object clarifications until resolution: conversion rules, value mappings, data cleansing, test scripts with both functional teams and business
- Education: University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
- Experience: 6 to 10 years of functional experience in Data Migration teams working in SAP related migration projects. Must be able to demonstrate understanding of ETL processes in cross-functional, international teams.
- Experience in design and execution of data migration (ETL) tasks in larger SAP projects.
- Good working experience with SQL DB in an ETL environment
- SAP ERP know how required (e.g. SD, MM, FI, CO, PS)
- Technical knowhow in data migration tools and processes in SAP environments (SQL, BODS, LSMW, Informatica, Migration Cockpit)
- Business processes know-how for respective functional area (e.g. SD, MM, FI, CO, PS)
- Ability to work in an integrated team
- Coordination skills, project and time management of individual tasks
- Strategic thinking in regard to technical design and technical strategy
- Ability to develop design solutions for data migration related topics
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 3500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time