- Focus on driving Migration Solutions for our Revenue, Accounting and Reporting processes to ensure increasing the value and accessibility of data for the business.
- Drive automation through our migration processes and solution design, using a deep SAP knowhow with a technical background.
- As part of the global project team, you will support the conceptual design of the future ERP set up for Siemens Healthineers including its technical architecture.
- Learn and understand an existing migration solution and enhance it by taking process and reporting requirements from functional experts into account
- ABAP / OO experience for at least 3 years.
- S/4HANA experience with 2 out of the following the SAP modules (SD, FI, CO) for at least 1 year.
- Deep knowledge about the ecosystem around SAP (preferably FI/CO)
- Team spirit and collaboration focus to be able to easily work in a global team working virtually together
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Passionate to make a difference
- Hands on mentality
- High Motivation to deep dive / solve even tricky challenges
- Ability to be working with an international team across multiple time zones, virtual collaboration.
- Education: University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
- Experience: 3 to 6 years of functional experience in ABAP Development and / or Data Migration teams working in SAP related migration projects. Must be able to demonstrate understanding of ETL processes in cross-functional, international teams.
- SAP ABAP Development in SAP ECC
- Requirements Gathering and analysis
- Working experience on 2 or more SAP modules
- Proficient use of ABAP Workbench and ABAP Workflow
- At least 3 years experience in Client interactions
- At least 5 years experience in Technical writing and documentation skills
- At least 3 years experience in Managing priorities, deliverables on schedule
- Business processes understanding for respective functional area (e.g. SD, MM, FI, CO, PS)
- Ability to work in an integrated team
- Coordination skills, project and time management of individual tasks
- Ability to develop design solutions for data migration related topics
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 3200EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time