General China PLM team description:
As a critical part of SIEMENS’ global strategy, DCP (Digital Connectivity and Power) business segment is aiming to enhance its local presence in China by localizing its portfolio to better serve the Chinese market. The goal is to build up a local product hub with extensive market experience and deep technical know-how, which will take over end-to-end ownership of local portfolio strategy and agile product creation.
- Responsible for China-specific product development & business plan for respective portfolio
- Gathering and creating specific product proposals for the local market
- Realization of portfolio within DCP product management framework
- Leveraging HQ know-how and product development experience
- Identifying and establishing local IT partners to fill portfolio / service gaps if necessary
- Work experience in industrial communication , automation or ICT industries.
- Work experience in technical product management (product creation), technical services or R&D for the relevant products.
- Excellent communication and customer management skills, preferably with good customer connections.
- Strong interest and capability to work in an agile product development environment, preferably experience as Product Owner in a scrum team.
- Adequate level of English language (able to understand and write English requirement documents and emails), preferably able to communicate in English with international teams.
- Capability to acquire / transfer knowledge and take ownership for portfolio strategy.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time