Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with us
· Reduce delinquency for assigned strategic accounts
· Effectively track, report and resolve all outstanding disputed items
· Follow and implement the company collections procedure
· Ensure cash receipts are applied to the customer account by liasioning with the cash application team
· Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with commercials, sales, technical and project teams
· Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Cash Collections Department
· Participate in team planning meetings
· Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
· Provide guidance and training for junior credit controllers
· Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with Business Unit commercials on a regular basis
· Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor as instructed by him/her
· Monthly Delinquency notices (Dunning Letters)
· Participate on process improvement projects
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· 1-2 years of Collections Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) in English
· Good customer relationship skills to manage a variety of customer interactions
· Thrives in a team environment
· Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
· Commitment to excellent customer service
· Knowledge of Accounts Receivables, Billing and Collections procedures
· Proficiency using SAP, MS Office pack to create team level and process level reports
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time