Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Senior SAP HCM/SF Consultant and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Primary Key Skills
· Well versed in business analysis, design, configuration, testing, training, implementation and post implementation support, technical and functional specifications and interfaces handling.
· Experience in understanding business process re-engineering, AS-IS business process, performing GAP Analysis to identify and evaluate risks and provide recommendations for TO-BE Model.
· Able to translate business objectives into clear functional and technical requirements.
· Responsible for high level client interactions and work with business to take initiative and plan/propose for enhancements in HR System.
· Expertise in using SAP IMG for HR Process configuration.
· Knowledge in debugging and understanding ABAP code to identify bugs.
· Knowledge of SAP Security to create and modify roles, authorization profile, create users and grant access to SAP systems.
· Procured fluent expertise in Production Support, Enhancement and Upgrade projects.
· Attained extensive experience with highly customized global projects with large teams worldwide.
· Has involved in preparing Business Process documents for HR processes
· Played key role in data migration from Legacy Systems to SAP systems
· Supported post Go-Live for key HR issues and enhancements.
· Have knowledge of SAP Activate methodology
· Have good knowledge of Cloud technology and Integration with SAP Production
· SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central specific solution consulting (Busines requirements analysis, Configuration design, Implementation, Creation of test cases, Test scheduling and execution, Training, Go live support, and Post go live support)
· Drive scoping discussion. Assess complexity of implementation, define effort estimates and timelines. Call out possible risks and work out mitigation plan.
· Lead module design workshop and help customers adopt SuccessFactors industry specific best practices.
· Track Successfactors product road map. Stay updated with latest product features and be capable to demo new features and functionalities to customer.
· Configure the product in line with customer requirements, demo iteration configurations to customer and help customer complete iteration testing and UAT.
Experience – 7 Years Plus
Certifications – SAP HCM Certified along with Success factors (at least two basic modules knowledge /certification Employee Central and PM/GM
Qualiifcation: Must be Gradaute/Master degree Prefebly in Human Resource
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time