Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered optimally and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role
Siemens Digital Grid Energy Automation are looking to recruit a Product Lifecycle Manager who will sit within a team of 5 in the Product Lifecycle Management team in Goa. You will be responsible for Secondary Distribution Automation Control Cabinet System as a product offering globally. There may / will be international travel required within this role to areas such as the Middle East, SEA, South Asia and Europe .
- Translate business strategy into product strategy for our new System as Product Business – Control Cabinets for Distribution Automation.
- Own the product roadmap by working closely with the DG EA Sales Managers and Regional Promoters to ensure a consistent market approach.
- Execute product strategy and drive action throughout the organization to get products to market.
- Plan and carry out product launches and product approvals.
- Manage product profitability and commercial success – own the business case.
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market.
- Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages.
- Write and Break down high-level requirements into detailed product backlog based on market and customer specification for Control Cabinets.
- Support the Product Owner and Product Marketer with any questions they may have.
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues. Communicate directly with customers and Siemens regions to resolve technical issues and advise on product application.
- Technically support Regional Promoters and Marketing team in planning and executing technical webinars & customer training courses.
- Must abide by all business compliance requirements in line with Company policies, for example Business Conduct Guidelines & Confidential Information.
We are seeking for a Full time BE/B. Tech/Electrical Engineering with minimum 15 to 20 years of experience in Global Distribution Automation domain knowledge and expertise in developing cost-efficient Control Cabinets for Monitoring, Automation and Control in Distribution and Infrastructure space with Great partner management experience. This job is based out of Goa.
- Experience on MV and LV Grids and how they are operated at all and the typical Layout of these stations & Primary equipment like CBs, LB and Sensors in this domain.
- Experience of communications networks (IEC61850, IEC60870—5, Modbus, DNP3.0) and their application within the distribution / substation / automation space. Knowledge of Cloud Applications in the Distribution Automation domain and cloud connectivity solutions like MQTT, OPC UA Pub/Sub is an advantage.
- The ability to promote products/ Solutions, Product Development experience is beneficial.
- Good standard of IT literacy. Use tools, reports / dashboards to share activities with the management
- Digital Marketing skills,
- Good written / verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time