Job Title- Strategy Professional
The Strategy Office supports the office of the CEO and CFO on strategic planning and special projects.
Mission/Function of the Role
Conducts strategic analyses,contributes to strategic development and develops and implements special projects
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Supports in the implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and principles (e.g. CRM, Project Business Excellence, Digitalisation).
- Conducts strategic analysis in a broad range of topics (i.e. Market and competitors' analyses, M&A targets and Due diligence, benchmarking, analysis of strategic action fields – e.g. Digitalisation).
- Continuously coordinates the development and performs the controlling of subordinated business strategies, and the related business plans, budgets, and generates the respective reports.
- Supports strategic planning and evaluates strategic options of relevant unit.
- Makes recommendations for further strategic development.
- May act as trusted partner and advisor for strategic development.
- Develops, plans, implement and controls special projects.
Internal Customers: Executive Management, Business Units, Corporate
External Customers: Partners, Professional Bodies
Relevant Degree in business/ economics/ engineering
Post-graduate qualification highly recommended
At least 2 - 5 years working experience
Experience in strategy development or strategic consulting
Experience in implementation of programs and cross functional projects
Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Building Networks and Partnerships
Decision Making Skills
Strong Influencing skills
Results and quality orientation
Willingness to travel in Africa and globally
The candidate will be reporting to the Strategy Consulting Manager
Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time