Job title: Lead Software Engineer (Full Stack ASP.Net Core Development)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- As a Team Lead you be will be responsible for motivating the team to achieve organizational goals, developing and implementing a timeline to achieve target.
- Your knowledge in C#, Asp.Net core, OOPS programming skills, Azure Knowhow will enable us to create the world class product.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 5 years of confirmed ability?
- Proficient in C#, Asp.net core, Scrum ceremonies and Azure Knowhow
- Mandatory to have prior work experience in C# & Asp.net core projects.
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
- Conversant with agile software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time