The role is part of the Simcenter Industries team within the Simulation and Test segment of Siemens Digital Industries Software. The group is responsible for leading the Simcenter strategy in our focus industries. The team’s purpose is to provide industry insight in support of go-to market and solution strategy.
This is made up of four key aspects:
- Support go-to-market by developing and driving sales & marketing campaigns, including identifying target markets and companies, crafting a compelling message, building (and guiding others to build) sales and marketing collateral, and enabling field (sales & portfolio development) teams.
- Guide solution strategy by articulating industry requirements as an input to leadership and product teams;
- Working with strategic customers and particularly positioning Siemens in higher management engagements as digitalization partner for ADAS Interfacing with the broader Siemens organization to deliver integrated solutions to our customers, specifically the EDA teams for chip verification and the MOB teams for city-level automated driving solutions.
- The individual will pull the above together into a strategic business plan.
Required knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Advanced degree
- 10+ years of industry experience with ADAS/AV
- A mechatronics engineering background, preferably in the simulation domain
- Experience in business development or consulting role;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (English language) skills; ability to communicate with people at various levels of management and technical backgrounds
- A self-starter able to work in a globally distributed organization and across cultures;
- Ability to work in an open, collaborative team, with a focus on excellence;
- Demonstrate strategic business or project planning and execution experience (able to develop and drive long term business or project plans);
- Ability and willingness to travel globally up to 40% (when it is safe to do so).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time